No Title (confuse and missed you)

9:10 AM / Posted by helpmetono.1 /

it is true i'am a mysterious man....
it is true i'am a lonely man....
it is true i'am not a rich man....

Life is always found the way...

i'am never sing a love song...
i'am never touch your softly lips....
i'am never dance in the night while you are laughing...

Life is always found the way....

sky is not called a sky without the earth...
white is not called white without black....
My self is not called as I'am without you...

But life is always filled with lies,
even your red lips saying the truth,
and what can i do for enjoying my dream?

I know it is hard to know,
Looking around you and i know you are happy
even i must stay away from you
that's OK and this will be my latest song that i write for you



for someone that i loved since 1992

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment