Help Me to be Number 1

1:01 AM / Posted by helpmetono.1 /

What is it mean? I need your help to promote and linking my blogs in your blog or site.
Number 1 in what aspect?
- No. 1 in Blog Ranking
- No. 1 in Traffic
- No. 1 in Page Rank
- No. 1 in network building
- No. 1 in The world
- No. 1 in Your favourite blogs
and help me to reach as a no 1 Blog and listed in Guinnes Book of Records for "The Most Wanted Blog"

Why I made this blog? I want have a blog that linked by All blogger in the world, a symbol of unity in blogging. Maybe you should laughs to hear my explaination, but, i'am serious in this project.

If you want to add your link to my page, please email me
helpmetono.1@gmail.com or you can leave a message in my shout box :D. I will add you manually everyday when I'am online, Please do not spam on my email, of course we all agree that spam is not good blogger attitude.

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by OMG OMG: on July 28, 2008 at 5:48 AM

though it is possible, it is really hard to be No. 1

Comment by keerthi on July 28, 2008 at 7:18 AM

NICE BLOG I HAVE ADDED U TO MY LINK KINDLY LINK ME BACK THANKS
http://sms4youth.blogspot.com

Anonymous on July 28, 2008 at 7:22 AM

This is just ridiculous! Are you trying to prove something to somebody? Get a life, bitch!

Comment by Suprih's Blog on July 29, 2008 at 4:49 PM

good luck! i will add ur link yesterday when i update

Post a Comment